Festimed provides medical provision at numerous large and small events and the provision can range from small medical centres to full on-site hospitals with satellite medical centres. We try to have little to no impact on the local NHS / HSE including the hospitals with the aim for the vast majority of patients to be seen, treated and discharged without having to leave site.
If you are interested in joining our team then please click on the below which will take you to a new page where you will be able to ‘sign up’ to complete your application form online immediately. As this is an online application form we would suggest that you have all that you might need to hand and if possible scanned and saved onto your computer ready to upload if necessary. Depending on your qualification and personal circumstances you may need all or some of the following:
- Driving licence
- Driving licence check code
- Qualification cert
- Registered body details including expiry
- DBS cert – this must be one that you have joined the DBS online update scheme for so we can undertake a ‘live’ online check on this cert – more information is available regarding this on the application if you are unsure at this stage
If you work your way through all elements of the application process and once it is fully completed and we have all the necessary documents (including the above as applicable) then someone from Recruitment will contact you by email directly to organise a Skype / face to face interview and from that point you will be notified of the process going forwards.
Please note that until you have had your interview you will not be able to provide details of any events / festivals that you may wish to work as we need to ensure that we have everything for you first.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team in the near future.
Festimed Recruitment Team
Events contracts (Bank):
- Duty Supervisors
- Emergency Care Practitioners
- Nurse Practitioners
- Psychiatric Nurses
- Emergency Medical Technicians (IHCD ONLY)*
- Emergency Medical Despatchers
- Emergency Care Attendants*
- First Responsers/First Aiders
- Clerical / Administration
MEDIC RECRUITMENT jobs
- Criminal Record Check within last 12 months (UK applicants should be a DBS update service member as this will speed up the application)
- C driving licence (only for roles with *)
- Up to date CPD file
- Current experience in frontline / event medical
- Good character and know how to have a laugh